Dental Crowns and Bridges Toowoomba
Dental crowns and bridges are essential part of ‘restorative dentistry’. It refers to a procedure in dental work through which dentists are able to design your beautiful smile. There are many different reasons why teeth may become compromised, including extensive decay, root canal treatment, cracking, chipping,fracture fillings etc. When it becomes necessary, your dentist may give you an option to cover your tooth or missing spaces with replacements made of different materials, to ensure the enhancement of your bite eficiency and cosmetic needs. There are two types of replacements: a crown is a tooth-shaped cap put on top of a tooth to protect and strengthen it, while bridge replaces the gaps created by missing teeth. Crowns and bridges are permanent long term treatment options and to get dental crowns in Toowoomba, our clinic is one of the best choice.
Importance of Crowns and Bridges
- After extraction of teeth, an empty space may be created in your mouth which can cause inability to bite and chew decay in the adjacent teeth and may lead to malaligned teeth in the future. The best solution here is to get a replacement, which works just like a natural tooth once it is properly fabricated.
- After some injury, your tooth may get damaged in some way. Though it does not need to be removed completely, it cannot be allowed to exist as it is. This is where a crown can be very useful. It offers protection for your tooth and nerves, while enhancing your ability to bite and chew.
- Crown and Bridges once placed correctly should work just like natural teeth. This ensures you don’t have to compromise on your ability to eat different types of foods.
- They promote good oral hygiene,it’s much easier to keep your mouth clean and free of bacteria, plaque and decay when you don’t have missing teeth. In fact, chipped, damaged teeth,may put you at greater risk of tooth decay leading to infection.
- With the emergence of tooth-coloured replacements, the aesthetics of restorative dentistry have vastly improved. Perfectly done restorative work leaves little to no visible signs, so you can confidently flash that beautiful smile.
Consult one of our friendly dentist to understand exactly which type of materials are best suited to replace or restore your damaged tooth. Our team of experienced dentists and nurses will be able to provide you with the necessary advice and a comfortable experience if you require Dental Crown and Bridges in Toowoomba.