Proper pediatric dental care ensures that a child’s primary teeth remain healthy, free of decay and other dental diseases. Good oral hygiene should start as early as possible and there is no better time to practice a proper dental hygiene regime as early as the first baby tooth erupts. Children’s dentistry is very important as it prevents dental diseases. It is also one of the most effective forms of preventive dentistry to keep a child’s overall health and wellbeing.
At Northpoint Dental centre, you may expect us to be
- child and family friendly
- Gentle and kind towards the child, even when the child is less co-operative
- Specific and focused on the child’s needs
- advice on proper oral hygiene
- Early recognition of dental and oro-facial abnormalities and management
We ensure that our patients have positive experiences and develop good oral habits which are important for good health.