Preventive Dental Care
Malocclusion and its causes
Malocclusion is the term used for teeth that are not aligned properly.
Causes are various
• Early loss of baby teeth and there after loss of space for permanent teeth to erupt in the desired position
• Habits like thumb sucking, tongue thrusting
• Cleft lip and palate condition
At Northpoint Dental centre our aim is to,
• Prevent possibilities of malocclusion by preventing the contributory factors.
• Early detection of the developing malocclusion and management.
• Referral to the specialist where ever necessary.